Each item have been tested critically before shipment effected ,We have
build several testing stations specially for CPU ,please buy it with worry-free.
See before installing CPU:
1, remove the original CPU, clean up the dust on the fan and heat sink, clean up the residual heat sink in the original grease, especially hard grease must be thoroughly cleaned, this is very important!
2, in the correct direction into the new CPU, and at the top of the CPU coated with a thin layer of grease. Don’t put too much, just can fill the gap between the top of the CPU metal contact and heat sink. The most ideal (in packets we presented silica gel as an example, squeeze appropriate 1/2 grease)
3, put it back to the heat sink, the first finger pressed fins move up and down a few times, so that the inside of the grease evenly spread and exhaust air, then according to the digital sequence tagging screw fins on (or diagonal) gradually tightened, each rotation laps screwed under a screw, not a put a screw in the end, the successive rotation until the fixed balance.
4, if the CPU in the machine after the point is not bright, can use the eraser to wipe the metal contact CPU plate (sometimes CPU floor dust or sweat may contact), or to the motherboard (the motherboard BIOS discharge clearance data). The memory can also be used on no eraser.
Note: for CPU, such as the discovery of CPU temperature is too high, or when the temperature is high and low instability, CPU and memory is not bright, please carefully check the above 4 to check, the vast majority of the problems can be solved.
Intel Core i7-6700K specifications
The specs can be used for short-term
listings on auction and classifieds sites
|Type||CPU / Microprocessor|
|Family||Intel Core i7|
|Model number ?||i7-6700K|
|CPU part numbers|
- CM8066201919901 is an OEM/tray microprocessor
- BX80662I76700K is a boxed processor without fan and heatsink (English version)
- BXC80662I76700K is a boxed processor without fan and heatsink (Chinese version)
|Frequency ?||4000 MHz|
|Maximum turbo frequency||4200 MHz (1 core)||4000 MHz (2 or more cores)|
|Bus speed ?||8 GT/s DMI|
|Clock multiplier ?||40|
|Package||1151-land Flip-Chip Land Grid Array|
|Socket||Socket 1151 / H4 / LGA1151|
|Size||1.48″ x 1.48″ / 3.75cm x 3.75cm|
|Introduction date||August 5, 2015|
|End-of-Life date||Last order date is March 30, 2018||Last shipment date is September 07, 2018|
|Price at introduction||$339 (OEM)||$350 (box)|
|Part number ES/QS processors Production processors|
|Architecture / Microarchitecture|
|Processor core ?||Skylake-S|
|Core stepping ?||R0 (SR2BR, SR2L0)|
|CPUID||506E3 (SR2BR, SR2L0)|
|Manufacturing process||0.014 micron|
|Data width||64 bit|
|The number of CPU cores||4|
|The number of threads||8|
|Floating Point Unit||Integrated|
|Level 1 cache size ?||4 x 32 KB 8-way set associative instruction caches||4 x 32 KB 8-way set associative data caches|
|Level 2 cache size ?||4 x 256 KB 4-way set associative caches|
|Level 3 cache size||8 MB 16-way set associative shared cache|
|Physical memory||64 GB|
- MMX instructions
- SSE / Streaming SIMD Extensions
- SSE2 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 2
- SSE3 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 3
- SSSE3 / Supplemental Streaming SIMD Extensions 3
- SSE4 / SSE4.1 + SSE4.2 / Streaming SIMD Extensions 4 ?
- AES / Advanced Encryption Standard instructions
- AVX / Advanced Vector Extensions
- AVX2 / Advanced Vector Extensions 2.0
- BMI / BMI1 + BMI2 / Bit Manipulation instructions
- F16C / 16-bit Floating-Point conversion instructions
- FMA3 / 3-operand Fused Multiply-Add instructions
- EM64T / Extended Memory 64 technology / Intel 64 ?
- NX / XD / Execute disable bit ?
- HT / Hyper-Threading technology ?
- VT-x / Virtualization technology ?
- VT-d / Virtualization for directed I/O
- TBT 2.0 / Turbo Boost technology 2.0 ?
- TSX / Transactional Synchronization Extensions
- SGX / Software Guard Extensions
|Low power features||Enhanced SpeedStep technology ?|
|Integrated peripherals / components|
|Display controller||3 displays|
|Integrated graphics||GPU Type: HD 530||Graphics tier: GT2||Microarchitecture: Gen 9||Execution units: 24||Base frequency (MHz): 350||Maximum frequency (MHz): 1150|
|Memory controller||The number of controllers: 1||Memory channels: 2||Supported memory: DDR3L-1333, DDR3L-1600, DDR4-1866, DDR4-2133||DIMMs per channel: 2||Maximum memory bandwidth (GB/s): 34.1|
- Direct Media Interface 3.0
- PCI Express 3.0 interface (16 lanes)
|Electrical / Thermal parameters|
|Thermal Design Power ?||91 Watt|
why choose us?
1:Competitive Price:our company is committed to a computer peripheral accessories product sales, we have the most competitive Price.
2:One-Stop Shopping:We offer all Kinds of computer Parts.
3:Professional service:We have professional team and efficient work flow, which keep us offering the best service for our customers.
4:Tested before shipping;Safety packing box
5:Processor have one year warranty,memory have three years warranty.